user4S0bzfhnqo
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

user4S0bzfhnqo
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Love to see a longer battery life. My Note5 has been dying in almost 6 hours. My carrier states that it it's because my phone is 18 months old. I have a hard time believing that. 

userUc3Di4rovO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the note 5 and had the same problem  until I change to the battery saver now my battery  last longer. Try changing your settings and see if it works for you 

userzO4WoXMRaq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They are most likely correct. My note 4 has had similar issues within a year and a half. New battery solved that. LiON batteries don't have that long of a shelf life and even then they may not last as long as they are supposed to. New battery fixed my troubles and how so. 

ATL Note Edge 2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm waiting on the galaxy note edge 2 the galaxy note edge is a  beautiful design but need a longer external battery and a faster processor

userk0mHaXTG4X
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

PLEASE say you are keeping the S pen with the Note 8! 

The Samsung Note 5 has been my most favorite smart phone of all time - mostly due to the S pen. 

userMrZfR06YO8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been waiting patiently for the release of the Galaxy Note 8.  In preparation for upgrading from my Note Edge, I was deeply disappointed in the Note 7 release. Most users of the Galaxy Note 

useriKLJ3VxDNa
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Does anyone know if Samsung will give previous Note 7 buyers some consideration on the purchase of the Note 8? I had two Note 7's. Some financial consideration is appropriate. 

Nikiib
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely agree!  I believe we should get some sort of great deal as compensation.  I owned the Note 7 twice and had to return each time.  I purposely waited to get the Note 7 and then was forced to give it back.   They will probably give an incentive to order early and I would like that also, but I believe all previous Note 7 buyers should get a discounted price on the Note 8.  Please keep that in mind Samsung. Thank you