cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Samsung Members Storage Dominating

Completed the recent update on 13Feb20 started getting storage space warnings on my phone. Cleared caches, deleted apps. 13 gigs of space were suddenly eaten up again.

Looking deeper into the apps it appears that Samsung Members app is continually eating storage space. This morning it was at 28 gigs.

What is this app doing that it requires almost half of my phones storage?

How do I fix this?

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Members Storage Dominating

I have had the same problem and would like to know.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have the same problem was over 16GB on my phone. Deleted data yesterday but app is already over 2GB in data. I'm going to uninstall.

Highlighted
Constellation

Update, I just commented on this topic about 2 min ago. After posting my comment I decided to check the storage spaces used by Members. It grew by over 300KB in those two minutes. Problem is in the debug.log file. App is getting uninstalled after I make this post.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yep, just came here for that exact reason. 10Gigs used by this app I didn't install

Highlighted
Constellation

Having the same issue with my note 8, prior to update, my phone was fine, never an issue. Now my storage is always dangerously low and my apps don't function properly. I was told by T mobile that it's a Samsung device issue🤬🤬

Highlighted
Asteroid

I had same problem and IIRC, I opened up Apps under settings and cleared the cache for Samsung Members. Then I used an app called ES File Explorer and hit the Space Anylyzer Analyze button. I found several very large what I think were debug files. I deleted each one. I had also restarted the phone and went into recovery by using the Vol up, Bixby, and power key together. Inside the recovery, I wiped the cache and restarted. So far Samsung manager seems to be staying in check.