cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Comet

Re: Samsung Pass not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbcMKA9DSlI wrote:

using the samsung+ app, there's "send feedback" button. Click that and report for samsung engineers to look at.

sad but true

user5iV3yVpKjD
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please HELP! Was using biometrics but now asking for password for samsung pass. Don't remember it! Samsung tech unable to help.   Told me to do factory reset which will cause me to lose all of my info. Having a meltdown

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there a forgot your password option? Also, can I get the full model number of your device? 

userC9XVAC9tcr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No there is NO send feedback button i looked everywhere for one, my prob is samsung plus wont work in mybudget app (always did b4) but now i notice it clicks forgot password button by some accidental default on the mybudget page and so THAT takes me to forgot password page i try to unclick it but too fast.

userC9XVAC9tcr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Ps, using a S9 plus
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userC9XVAC9tcr, Thank you for reaching out to us to address your concerns! If it is defaulting to forgot password, We would recommend referring to the applications developers directly.

You can located the developers information on the download for the application!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZAFuv4kcsL
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Rebooting, deleting cache and rebooting again did not work for me. I also made sure it was the default in autofill. Anyone ever figure out how to resolve this issue?

Sammie Preucel
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to Samsung account (theres an app) and hit forgot password. That's how I was able to login. I still cant get it set up though. Goes straight to fingerprint, which it doesnt recognize or work, and never asks me to sign in with irises. I never had a problem with it on my 8+. If I figure it out I'll post.

userDx8HJy5n9H
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just turned off "Do not keep activities" in Developer options and every thing works like before.

userU0murSzhOt
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A lot of times that will help but if not just ask what could you do I hope that helps