cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sammie Preucel
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Pass not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to account.samsung.com if you forgot your password. To set up go to settings, then biometrics and security,  make sure you ireses and fingerprints are set up. Then go to intelligence scan, then Samsung pass. You'll need to put in your password for your Samsung account. Use the site I just mentioned it you forgot. Then it will ask for fingerprint confirmation. Don't touch the screen. Touch the sensor in the back, then it will prompt to scan your irises. It does it quick so be ready. Then confirm and you're done.

I got stuck trying to touch the screen instead of the actual scanner in the back. Hope that helps.

userfVmTLaxkG0
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New phone, and I don't know  how  to  get it started 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This link should help with Samsung Pass.

usery5XqHEogq2
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My wife had the same problem with her new S9 and then I checked the software updates and found out the phone needed 4 software updates then it worked... Hope that helps..

userb3HLFaqMSw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Its your permissions. Need to activate sms permissions. If that doesnt work check to see if the its checked that the app may appear on top other running apps.

userBv3TAX0MW3
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have erased at the app the cache(Samsung pass), turn off the phone and reboot into android mode and erased the cache in there, removed the app (Bank) that Samsung blamed on the bank and still nothing. On the phone wity the guy from the bank he tells me, switch to face recognition as I had firger as the prefered choice, that did it. It now ask to save the info, turned back to switch to prefered finger recognition and its now working, SAMSUNG STOP BLAMING THE APP OF THE BANK.

My thing is that even after saying that my S8 worked fine with the app they still blamed the bank app.

shame on you.

Sdougy
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Reset the app data go to settings>apps>Samsung Pass>storage>clear data. This will reset the app to factory. You'll have to log into your Samsung account and verify your biometrics, but you'll have full access to the app.

NishaantG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Go to setting --> apps--> Samsung Pass  (click on the 3 dots on the right hand corner) --> uninstall updates. This will reset Samsung Pass, which erase all of saved passwords but will definitely fix the issue.