cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Premium Care subscription for Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same for me, this is ridiculous.... Anyone else have recommendations? 3 yo + uninsured phone = imminent disaster! 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here. Impossible to order.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are plenty of other mobile insurances out there, samsung seems to not care about there samsung note 8 users especially after what we went through with the note 7 starting on fire.  I waited over 2 years to get this phone and I got the run around when I called for insurance on my mobile, you would think that they would treat us samsung note 8 users a letter better.  I am a samsung lifer, buy after waiting on the phone for over 2 hours and getting the run around, then having to call verizon to put insurance on my mobile so it would be covered.  i was so furstated and mad that when I get mad and upset I set my mind on trying a different company, I am thinking about going with their compatition APPLE Smiley Happy, I seem to keep having these issues, switching to different providers, Thank goodness we have options, and my option is APPLE on the next run.   

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Premium Care is a joke and so is Samsung's customer service. They cancelled my subscription on me twice due to a system "glitch" and now I am left with a cracked screen and a brand new uninsured phone.  And they know these "glitches" are an ongoing issue but they refuse to do anything about it.  If I had known what a disaster their Premium Care service would be, I would have bought the phone through my carrier and used their insurance service instead of buying the unlocked phone directly from Samsung with Premium Care.  They totally screwed me on my brand new device. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Premium Care subscription for Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same issue here for me too. they told me my coverage was cancelled on 10/28 but there's no way for me to purchase
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Uploaded from community android app.Uploaded from community android app.

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Any update on this? I'm having this issue and can't seem to get it resolved. I like the phone but the customer service experience makes me wish I never got it. I called transferred numerous times until they hung up me. Called again and again and again until they opened ticket(s) with no real help.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here. bought, then their computer cancelled in October 28th. opened up many tickets and no one ever gets back to me. took pictures of the phone through the plus app and they hung stuck there a couple months. now today their gone but no order in my Samsung account , still not insured.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have attempted to subscribe twice in the last 2 weeks and now have two confirmed orders but noone at Samsung can help. Normal CS number refers you to PC number and they can't help. The last call they said it maybe stuck but they did not know how to fix it so I asked for a supervisor who as always is away. She said he would call back I confirmed the number no call back. So I think I will subscribe to SquareTrade protection 89 a year 99 deductable per claim compaired to Samsung 143.88 a year. Only real difference in coverage Samsung covers loss and theft SquareTrade does not, but you can communicate with people that will help you HUGE advantgage.

Two registrations with open orders 4 long wasted time phone calls no call back as promised, CS at Samsung terrible.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I cancelled both open orders they completed that same day. So I went to square trade paid and completed 5 minutes done.