Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Larry8
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Premium Care subscription for Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have called twice to the following phone number for premium care subscription
1-866-371-9501  Its a endless loop.  When i go to the link to purchase premium care

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/premium-care/,  it brings up the option to purchase a new note 8.  

The phone number given for a dedicated team for Premium Care is useless. I tried all the options and when i tell them i want to enroll in premium care, I am either refered to the enrollment page on samsung web site, or I am put on hold and in a endless loop.

It would be helpful if Samsung would at least offer a call back 

With this much difficulty on just getting a enrolled, how much trouble would it be to cancel or even get service?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Nebula

Re: Samsung Premium Care subscription for Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/premium-care-hhp-adh1-pb4/ 

The link they gave you was correct you just clicked on the wrong option. If have the phone already you want to click on ENROLL YOUR GS8 which takes you to the URL above.

21 REPLIES 21
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try this link: http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/premium-care-hhp-adh1-pb4/ 

The link they gave you was correct you just clicked on the wrong option. If have the phone already you want to click on ENROLL YOUR GS8 which takes you to the URL above.

usergt7MWoDi0k
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having the same exact issue. Received  my note8 from Verizon on 9/5 and have been trying to enroll with premium care ever since. I used the link above and received the sms message and link. The link brought me to a premium care page but on the bottom there is no purchase button, only a "see terms and conditions button" when i touch that it brings me to see my registered devices page (top one being my new note8) but it all ends there. No way to select anything else. Dead end. Please help, i need to enroll this $1000 slab of glass! 

userV8Xp6dA9Kk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue. Right now it is still exclusive for the s8 and s8+, it may not be available until the 15th the actual release date of the phone.

vZeroG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here as well. If you call they can't even sell it to you over the phone. A very large oversight IMO - if your're going to ship the phone then have the support plan you want to sell ready also. 

I was told to "be careful with it" until they had it available. SquareTrade will be getting my money instead most likely. 

userAaAe1Hx9ip
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having same issue getting my Note 8 premium care. Link does not work.

userAaAe1Hx9ip
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having same issue getting my Note 8 premium care. Link does not work.

userHtlUlu0571
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

on note9

GoldieMorrow
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my Note 8 as well.  I went to the link listed in this thread and had the SMS sent to my phone.  It brought up the app and there was not a single place that you could tap that would allow a user to enroll in Premium Care.  The steps they list in their page is misleading.  It gives you steps you can not follow through on.  I even had the pictures taken of the front and back of the phone as the instructions stated so that I would be ready to upload them.  I do hope they get this resolved soon.  I have been trying to get this resolved since Monday.  

userAaAe1Hx9ip
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having same issue with my Note 8. I can't find how to purchase Premium Care. Help!