cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung note 8

When will the Samsung galaxy note 8 recieve the android 10 one ui 2 update, if at all? Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Samsung note 8

Hello @CDALLEN286 ,

Updates are carrier specific, so it all depends on your mobile carrier. Also it depends on the age of the device. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi @CDALLEN286 

Unfortounuly the note 8 will not receive the update its the 9 series and up.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Sorry, I have the note 8 also and unfortunately we will not be receiving the update but I am really looking into purchasing the S20 Ultra with the 10X optical zoom!

Highlighted
Product Expert

Hi there!

Unfortunately the andriod 10 update will not be coming to the note 8. I hope this helps

Product Expert

Hey there, unfortunately the note 8 will NOT be receiving the android 10 update. It might be time for you to upgrade to the note 10. I had the note 8 and loved it.. and the note 10 is by far, greater.. the phone works faster and even better than the note 8. Visit out website today and weigh the options today! Hope this info helps

Highlighted
Asteroid

Thank you everyone, but are all of you sure? I just googled the question about the update for note 8 and it says that Samsung galaxy note 8 and s8 will get android 10 one ui 2 update. So... a little confused. Thank you.