Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Djbotello
Constellation

Samsung pay after OneUI

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone know how to get your Samsung pay swipe feature going after enabling gestures?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung pay after OneUI

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to our Samsung Pay team at 1-844-726-7297.

3 REPLIES 3
userG752ZSKxln
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine is also broken.  Spent some time on chat with Samsung and they told me it was my use of the Nova launcher.  Contacted Nova and they have a ton of info to point out for Samsung what it is that's blocking the full function of Pay with alternate launchers.  I tested other launchers, and it's not just Nova, it's Go, Apex, etc too.  My understanding is that something checks whether it's the Samsung launcher being uised and if it isn't, it's killing off the open session of Pay, and that removes the gray swipe-up bar and fingerprint shortcut actions.

Going to send on the info from Nova to Samsung.  It's annoying enough for me to quit using Pay in favor of using the Nova launcher, sadly

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out directly to our Samsung Pay team at 1-844-726-7297.

userG752ZSKxln
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did. Their solution was to not use Nova. Is that how Samsung is rolling these days? "Use our stuff exclusively"?

There's already a company for that 🍎