cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Schedule days for alarm to not ring

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Waking up this morning when I had a scheduled alarm but did not have a day off due to a federal holiday made me think; how can I set up a scheduled alarm that would not ring on federal holidays or specific days, such as vacation days that I know ahead of time? I think its really convenient to have scheduled alarms but when I have a set schedule I like the feeling to know that my alarm will go off every M-F at the same time, but wish I had an option to tell the scheduler, on federal holiday X, Y, Z and January 21-26, do not disturb me. What are your thoughts?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Halo

Re: Schedule days for alarm to not ring

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That sounds like a good feature to me!  I've never seen it on any phone, but it is very logical for the use case of automating alarms for workdays.

I hope Samsung picks up your idea.

I micromanage my alarms and manually set it before I go to bed each night.  But my schedule changes frequently.

I also set calendar reminders (which can more or less do what you want), but calendar reminders are not the same as alarms, and very well might not wake you up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Halo

Re: Schedule days for alarm to not ring

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That sounds like a good feature to me!  I've never seen it on any phone, but it is very logical for the use case of automating alarms for workdays.

I hope Samsung picks up your idea.

I micromanage my alarms and manually set it before I go to bed each night.  But my schedule changes frequently.

I also set calendar reminders (which can more or less do what you want), but calendar reminders are not the same as alarms, and very well might not wake you up.

View solution in original post