cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Scheduling texts on Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I LOVE this feature and use it often for my business. With the last update just 48 hours ago (today is 4/2/2019), I realized that scheduling text feature was gone. Or hidden. Please advise. IF it is gone PLEASE fix it!
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Scheduling texts on Note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow I FOUND the solution... for scheduling text messaging on Note 8. As I was reading a review for S8/S9 it stated to type your message as usual, hit the PLUS sign next to your message, then hit the 3 dots will bring up options for SCHEDULE MESSAGE, QUICK RESPONSE, AND A LOT OF OTHER OPTIONS .

Good luck and I hope it works for all

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this is absolute that they have changed things that no one was complaining about because they were wonderful things.

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That is the same that happened to me when my Note 8 updated on Mon. (4/1/19).  And it looks like we can't get a rep to respond

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow I FOUND the solution... for scheduling text messaging on Note 8. As I was reading a review for S8/S9 it stated to type your message as usual, hit the PLUS sign next to your message, then hit the 3 dots will bring up options for SCHEDULE MESSAGE, QUICK RESPONSE, AND A LOT OF OTHER OPTIONS .

Good luck and I hope it works for all

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you!  What an inconvenient way to do it!  At least it is there!  

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks! It worked! Just Tried it!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for the Iinformation. I had been searching for an answer for quite sometime.

Your answer was right on point.  WELL DONE!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much! I just shared your info with my twin sister... we have "twin" phone 😉

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What plus sign are you referring to? Mine only has the Attachment icon on the left and an Emoji icon on the right. Could you be more specific please?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@FaithRobinJean are you using the stock messaging app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.