cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
userCa2eAnI03k
Constellation

Screen Burn on Galaxy Note 8

Dear Samsung been a loyal user since Note 2 I purchased my Note 8 when they went on pre order my phone is experiencing screen burn if anyone from Samsung sees this please respond for options 

Thank You 

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen Burn on Galaxy Note 8

Honestly you will probably need repairs to fix it. You can try the apps to help clear it first, but otherwise repair for a new screen should help. You can check with uBreakiFix for walk-in repairs. 

Be sure to click " βœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userCa2eAnI03k
Constellation

I don't have one anywhere near me this started happening about 6 months ago I don't keep my brightness turned up at all and honestly feel like it's a defect never had this problem on any of my Notes and it happened less than 2 years after I paid 950 bucks 

Karri912
Constellation

I have the same phone. I do not keep my screen saver on a...

I have the same phone. I do not keep my screen saver on and I do not keep phone display on but I noticed my screen saver image is burnt in to my screen as well. This just happened with in the past week or two. πŸ˜•πŸ˜”

Highlighted
userCa2eAnI03k
Constellation

Talk with Samsung today they are going to fix for free? πŸ™‚πŸ‘