cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Screen Sensitivity settings on the Note 8 for gloves?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
It's really driving me crazy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yep, I have a zagg screen protector and when looking at the reviews on best buy it seems many people have a problem. I'm not sure what would change if I took the screen protector off, but it shouldnt come down to that. My note 5 worked flawlessly with a screen protector on with glove sensitivity. Glad to see a comment on here saying they are working on a fix. Why remove the feature to begin with?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I just got mine yesterday and put the glass screen protector on it and the same thing is happening. Went looking to find where to set the sensitivity and they still havent fixed it. So I bet they arent going to.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Second update took the option off again. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When is this being released to production?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

In three days, treating my phone gently, I managed to get scratches along the stupid edges. This was making sure it never shared a pocket with anything, stated out of my purse, and laying it face down on a cloth at night. Theres no way it could stand up to my average use without a screen protector.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks. It's a shame they have nothing to fix the sensitivity. I just replaced my V20 with Note8, and the typing was so annoying because it didn't seem to register my touch. I was ready to toss it until I read what you said about the screen protector. I took mine off and It's much better. Note8 is already starting off on bad note with me. I hope things work out now.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the s7 edge and the screen cracked and I got 2 pixle marks in the 1st month of owning it with just a case and no glass on it the screen was very fragile, I always kept it in an side purse pocket with nothing in there with it, you have to be able to put them in something for trnsport cant always be in your hand. I took it in for service and even with insurance was going to cost a fortune to fix so we'e Paul g for a broken phone that is frozen and won't work and now I'm paying for.this new one and there is no way I'm going with out the glass but this touch responds is  garbage reduculous on a thousand dollar phone 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

pretty, but no useful Info

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

See I beg to differ :/ I put a screen protector on because I scratched my Note8 screen Smiley Sad I'm pretty sure it was from the coins in my jean pocket and now I hate screen protector but it's already saved me twice! When I first got it, I cracked it in the first week, replaced it under warranty and then cracked it again in a couple weeks. I decided to wait since it was winter and that's when it's all slippery and sure enough, a week later, a dropped it again on the other side and now I have cracks in both bottom corners. Lesson here, if you are prone to drop your phone and scratch it, a screen protector is definitely worth the investment for such an expensive phone! Like I said though, you offer up the sensitivity and I absolutely HATE how many times my texts get messed up because I have to press harder Smiley Sad 

P.s. the solution with the nav bar is not the same as screen sensitivity, that's for the home button.