cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Screen Sensitivity settings on the Note 8 for gloves?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

only for the home button i think. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am using a zagg protector as well, and I adjusted these settings. It does seem to help for the most part. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
that is only for unlocking the screen with home button to press hard or soft,does nothing for screen sensitivity .
Highlighted
Pilot

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it works though, somehow
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just tried this. No luck for me. Still pressing really hard. Just spent $50 on a screen protector
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've read through this entire thread because I am also having issues. I was so excited graduate from the Note 5, but I'm becoming extremely frustrated. I've changed the settings as recommended. I also have the Zagg protector. I'm finding my issues with sensitivity are all of the left side of the screen-  opening apps, typing As, Qs, 1s, capitalizing, etc. Everywhere else seems to be good.  I will probably go back into the store for a solution. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the Zagg protector. It's not made well. It just popped off last night. I have no choice but to go without a screen protector. The screen is fine now. The Zagg one is way too thick or maybe there is too much space between the protector and the phone? Either way they need to go back to the drawing board. The Zagg screen protector was the issue. My naked screen is fine now. I do miss the glove sensativity though. Ill need it when I find a good screen protector. 

Zagg knows they screwed up. I got no push back when I complained about it. They said it was a known issue. The screen sensativity etc. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The problem is the protector... With curved screen, the protectors no longer adhere to the entire screen. They only adhere around the edge. So the screen protector is not making good contact with the screen. Look at the reviews on amazon for glass screen protector for note 8 or the s7, or the s8 phones. All terrible.
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Ditto
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same for me. hard to imagine this passing real user QA without this being reported to Samsung Product Manager. I don't know if it's addressable kun a software update, but hope this is addressed quickly. the expensive Samsung NOTE brand cannot take another commercial failure, especially because we were all loyal e enough to stick with the brand and spend a LOT on the Note 8. it's disturbing there is no product manager response from Samsung in their own form. it's clear the users, early adopters and faithful are struggling!