cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user0I69jnJaq0
Asteroid

Re: Screen Sensitivity settings on the Note 8 for gloves?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I had this very same problem, I have the Note 8 and I also ride an R6. So don't sweat the haters who don't understand what your talking about. So I have tried a couple screen protectors ie; Zagg, Verizon Brand, some off brand from Amazon and none of them actually work correctly. 

I came across this other brand and I 110% recommend it for everyone, sensitivity issues or not! It's called Whitestone Dome glass and it's the real deal. I promise you that you get the protection that we all know our phone needs but it honestly responds to touch like a naked phone would. They're a bit pricey but they've been on sale for a while now and they're actually cheaper than a Zagg now. No knock on Zagg cause for flat phones Zagg is still the way to go. But if you got curves, check out the dome glass, u won't be disappointed.

user3JOowwkPVi
Constellation

Re: Screen Sensitivity settings on the Note 8 for gloves?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Some of the newer gloves feature capacitive touch-screen compatible material on the fingertips for this purpose.

@userS1gWgnbBNs wrote:

How can I activate/change the screen sensitivity setting on the note 8.  My note 4 had a setting for it in the pull down menu but my Note 8 doesn't and won't respond when wearing my motorcycle gloves or any gloves.