cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Screen Sensitivity settings on the Note 8 for gloves?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for your feedback.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

settings-display-navigation bar-hard press home button...........by  turning this feature on and setting to its lightest pressure setting, I have noticed a little difference in sensitivity. I hear all the hoopla about gorilla 5 glass and I don't have the need for a screen protector. I work construction and beat the hell out of my phone....my note 4 has come out of my tool bags and dropped 2 stories or more.... more than once....my otter box defender has saved the note 4 hundreds of times. I bought the same style of otter box for the note 8 but it isn't offered with the glass protector so I had to put one on, and that made it almost impossible to type hitting the keys just one time. You'd think that Samsung would've worked this out in beta testing (I guess the were in too big of a hurry to release the note 8 after the note 7 fiasco) anyway, that trick helped me, hope it helps you

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the suggestion. I turned it to 1. Theres another post here that says turn that off. I cant tell the difference between the two, but I find it odd we're all having this problem to begin with! Hope they patch a glove sensitivity fix in. I could text 10x faster with my note 5.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I was sold a screen protector that was discounted for the note8 sales promotion. I don't know how the screen responds without it. Even without gloves I'm encountering no response from the screen. While using the stylus the problem exists.

Samsung please reduce the screen sensitivity or require the venders to remove the screen protector and refund the purchase of the protector. I've had the note8 for less than a day and am very dissatisfied with the screen.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Typo. Please increase screen sensitivity for operation with gloves.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. Certain parts of the screen don't have very good sensitivity. It's a real problem especially when using social media and other apps.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SAMSUNG your note 8 doesn't have the standard settings found on the 3 or 4 for screen sensitivity, fail.

Good luck selling your note 8 in a place like Chicago next month once everyone finds out what it can't do.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am so disappointed with the very poor screan sensitivity of my brand new, expensive  Note 8. It slows me down to the extent of wanting to return the phone and demand  my money back.

Samsung, please fix this! 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Moderator who works at SAMSUNG are you listening?

Your phone doesn't work if the screen doesn't register someone touching it!

Fix the sensitivity now!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would rather take my chances with the battery blowing up than have a $1000 paper weight.

Who QA this phone it's half baked!

You honestly don't use it in the real world! First thing everyone does is puts a screen protector on and you would have noticed your phone stops responding appropriately.