cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userC9SWbHif44
Constellation

Screen goes black and wont come on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Heres the issue. My phone turns on, the logo comes up and  everything. Once it's on it works. I can use it, but as soon as it goes into sleep mode or i push the power button to turn off the screen the screen wont turn back on. The phone hasnt turned off the screen just wont turn back on. I can restart it and its the same problem. I've factory reset it and same issue. It has been dropped and there is slight water damage but the phone is 100% dried up. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen goes black and wont come on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly repairs would be recommended. You can always check with your local uBreakiFix for possible repair details. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Screen goes black and wont come on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Honestly repairs would be recommended. You can always check with your local uBreakiFix for possible repair details. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.