cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbJH6s07PBN
Asteroid

Show stickers on galaxy s8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For the past few weeks I have been unable to send stickers to my contacts on phone calls. This may have coincided with an update but I'm not sure. My husband's phone can send them to me and I can see them but i am unable to send them. My profile is shared and the option to show stickers is on. Please help as we enjoy this feature

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: Show stickers on galaxy s8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for sharing that, it seems that you are on the latest update. Have you tried clearing the cache and data on your messaging app? You can do that by going to Settings>Apps>Messages, then tapping Storage. The option to clear the cache and data on that app should be listed there.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, could you provide some more information about your device?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version (Software Information)

* Carrier

You can find this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userbJH6s07PBN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model is SM - G95OU

Baseband G95OUSQS3CRE2

Carrier is AT&T

Thanks!

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for sharing that, it seems that you are on the latest update. Have you tried clearing the cache and data on your messaging app? You can do that by going to Settings>Apps>Messages, then tapping Storage. The option to clear the cache and data on that app should be listed there.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbJH6s07PBN

Hey there, just thought I would check in. Did you still need assistance?

userbJH6s07PBN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes! I didnt get notified of the previous message but just cleared the cache and data in messages and nothing changed. I am going to restart the phone just in case. Thank you for checking in!

userbJH6s07PBN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That appears to have fixed the problem. Thank you!

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userbJH6s07PBN

Well I am glad that it cleared things up for you. If you need any assistance in the future just let us know!

userXStiCb81MO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I am having this same problem I downloaded some stickers from the Galaxy store I have  S8 plus and wants the speakers work downloaded they are not there showing for me to use I have restarted the phone and everything I had deleted them and re downloaded them and still nothing and if I clear the cache and data like was suggested in this thread will that delete all my text messages? Please help me with this Thank you in advance

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Clearing the data will delete all text messages. How were the stickers downloaded? Are you using the Samsung Keyboard?