Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asapfab
Constellation

Smart view

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there anyway possible that I can use smart view to watch on my tv and still have full use of my phone? I love that feature and being able to watch movies off showbox and put them on the tv but then I'm unable to use my phone and the screen is on the whole time. Any ideas, tips, anything? Thx 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Supernova

Re: Smart view

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, there is no way to achieve this, @Asapfab. Have you looked into other casting methods?

Thanks for reaching out, if we can help you with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, there is no way to achieve this, @Asapfab. Have you looked into other casting methods?

Thanks for reaching out, if we can help you with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking to see if you still need any assistance.  Smiley Happy

JasonAnton33
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's easy. If you don't have a samsung tv. follow this. first, you need a smart tv and wifi. you need to buy actiontec screenbeam mini 2 at bestbuy. Then, connect it to your smart tv. Finally, with smart view icon on ur note 8 and it will automatically connect to ur tv

userVUqiDafWfm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What about trying the screen splitting functionality?