cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Supper slow mo DOWNGRADE?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I dont know what they did to slow mo  but supper slow mo is supper nerfed it dont matter that it can slow down more. 2 ta 4 secconds isnt NEARLY enough time to capture anything good. Last 4th I'd record the fireworks on my note8 and it was STUNNING. Now I have to hit the Supper slowmo  capture multiple times and miss alot. Please Give me my regular slowmo back. I dont even care about the supper slowmo at this point.....

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Supper slow mo DOWNGRADE?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userp3O1CABWcz wrote:

I dont know what they did to slow mo  but supper slow mo is supper nerfed it dont matter that it can slow down more. 2 ta 4 secconds isnt NEARLY enough time to capture anything good. Last 4th I'd record the fireworks on my note8 and it was STUNNING. Now I have to hit the Supper slowmo  capture multiple times and miss alot. Please Give me my regular slowmo back. I dont even care about the supper slowmo at this point.....

Do you not still have it as an option in the menu?  Go into your camera and long press on any of the modes you have listed across the top (auto, live, super slo-mo, it doesn't matter which one) and it should open the menu that lets you choose which modes you want to enable.  From that menu, you can turn on and off the modes you want and use the handle at the right to re-order them however you like.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userp3O1CAB; Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your feedback!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userp3O1CABWcz wrote:

Do you not still have it as an option in the menu?  Go into your camera and long press on any of the modes you have listed across the top (auto, live, super slo-mo, it doesn't matter which one) and it should open the menu that lets you choose which modes you want to enable.  From that menu, you can turn on and off the modes you want and use the handle at the right to re-order them however you like.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that it still exists! Why not make supper slowmo like this? Regardless thanks so much!