cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userCYu2gh1oDg
Constellation

Re: The Reason for Note 8 - Shipping Delays

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I also did and still haven't seen anything called and they said that it should be here by this week here it is Thursday still haven't received the phone
Highlighted
agent47isn1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered mine the 13th of this month and got an email that it'll ship on the week of the 18th. Well haven't gotten an email that it shipped nor the gifts, wirelesa charger was supposed to have been shipped by the 15th, I called them yesterday and all they told me was that it'll ship sometime this week. So I guess we'll see if it ships or not.

userSXFcGIjAG0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can understand and am ok to wait. But after talking with service reps at samsung I am not impressed with them. They are nice but I get a different story every time I call. This makes me worry that if I get my pre order and there is a problem with it what kind of service will I get. If you can't even tell me a straight answer then why am I doing business with you . I was impressed how they handled the note 7 problem.  But I am starting to think that maybe samsung just can't handle its success.  

Cruzie06
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

odd, i got mine on the 14th of this month. a day before it goes on sale. i odrdered it on the 13th and it came on the 14th. im just not happy about the camera right now.

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Cruzie06 wrote:

odd, i got mine on the 14th of this month. a day before it goes on sale. i odrdered it on the 13th and it came on the 14th. im just not happy about the camera right now.

What's wrong with the Camera? The biggest reasons I got the Note 8 is the Screen Size upgrade from my S7 Edge at 5.5 inches to 6.3 on Note 8 and the pen. But the Camera is important too. 

HP26
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too got an email on Sept. 14th, saying my order would be shipped out next week.  That next week ,is now and I finally got through with someone at Samsung.  They are stating my shipment will be arriving in 5-6 business days.  Though my order online doesn't state this, the lady at Samsung said based on her information it would arrive then.  Hopefully this is true and so much for having "first priority for former Note 7 users!"  Friends that didn't even have their first phone blow up in their face, get the new Note 8.  Meanwhile, former owners are walking around like Sloth from Goonies, Note 8-less.  Shame on you Samsung.  

Anyway, hope it comes in sooner than later!  Smiley Happy

DesRaganRiddles
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I pre-ordered mine mid August through AT&T and shipping date was supposed to be the 11th-15th. I ended up getting mine on Sept. 3rd which was a huge surprise for me!

userXLooETqZ4w
Asteroid

The Reason for Note 8 - Shipping Delays

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I ordered mine on the 11th and 2 hours latter received an email telling me that the Note 8 was backordered and it would ship within 7 to 10 business days I have called them every day this last week to see if they could give me a better estimated time and all they could tell me is I'll receive an email when they get another shipment in and from what I was told today it doesn't look like they're going to get another shipment in until probably the end of next week which means the 10 business days will have passed and they shipped out the fast wireless charger the day after I placed the order so I couldn't cancel it they're basically forcing me to keep this order
userOL37gV51YI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I order unlocked Note 8 on 9/2/17 and I am still waiting. I called multiple times and no answers.

johnsonroda27
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
ordered mine October 2nd still nothing..