cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nebula

The Reason for Note 8 - Shipping Delays

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The Financial Times is reporting Samsung sold a record 395,000Note8 Units on the first day of Pre-orders. 

The figures for the first five days show that pre-orders [for theNote8] are about 2.5 times those of theNote7 last year.

TheNote8 has become the best selling pre-order phone of all time. Obviously there is more demand than supply which explains the delays.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userEtEzma531R
Constellation

Re: The Reason for Note 8 - Shipping Delays

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung you ass holes send my **bleep**ing phone now.. been waiting all month! I don't want no stanky ass email or callin yo **bleep**ed up company for details on my **bleep**!! Lil **bleep**ers

41 REPLIES 41

JUMP TO SOLUTION

That makes sense, they have obviously had more much higher demand than they anticipated. 

Current Device- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, Aura Black, 256 GB
JREEB
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So that means they didn't tell anyone including thier customer service reps? Instead I had to spend hours waiting for a reply or call to find out it wasn't a mistake and that there no plan to make it right?  Freaking killing me with this crap. 

lstunk3l
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And they haven't sent a reply on my email...just tell me when I have to make sure someone is home.  

indosilver
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just got an email stating their apologies for shipping delays and let me know my order will be shipped out next week. I assume everyone got this email, I'm just hoping I don't get another one next week and the following week and the week after that. I would just rather know that I might not see my order until Halloween! Either way I am still just as excited about my new phone!

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@indosilver wrote:

Just got an email stating their apologies for shipping delays and let me know my order will be shipped out next week. I assume everyone got this email, I'm just hoping I don't get another one next week and the following week and the week after that. I would just rather know that I might not see my order until Halloween! Either way I am still just as excited about my new phone!

Did you call them by phone? I haven't heard anything from them since I got the confirmation email on Sept 5th when I ordered. The estimated ship date is 1st week of October but I hope it comes sooner. But I'm not gonna hold for 2 hours on the phone just to ask when it's really shipping. 

Already got the OtterBox Commuter Case sitting on my desk. Just needs a Note 8 to slide in it. Smiley Wink

KuroMN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did not receive this e-mail.... I'm probably going to cancel my order and have Verizon ship it to me I'll get it tomorrow. I'm beyond disappointed with Samsung, I've called 4 times with the same result, nothing. They can't tell me anything it's asinine. BTW I placed my order the 7th of September and the email I received said it would ship no later then September 15th. 

useruSnqIU7ynk
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I haven't got an email since the one confirming my pre-order which was on the 7th. I called yesterday and they telling me that I'll get an email when it ships. This is some BS, if I known it was going to be like this pre-ordering from them I would have passed. 

userx0clASXKMV
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah if I don't have the phone in my hand by the middle of next week I'm definitely canceling. It's crazy some people have had the phone in hand For weeks unlocked and carrier version. Yet we pre order as previous note 7 owners and are lied to about first priority. The phone is now released in stores so not only do thousands have the phone  before us, we pre-order and the phone  is now available to Just walk into a store and buy. But the loyal customers who pre ordered are left waiting and getting it late?  So much for rewarding loyal customers right? 

KuroMN
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just canceled my order... I'm going to go in to my local Verizon Store in 3.5 hours Screenshot_20170915-052612.png