cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dnbzhzba
Astronaut

Updates

Can someone tell me whats the latest security and software update for note 8 on verizon

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Updates

my mother got the update for her note 8 maybe 2 months ago and a security update maybe a week or 2 ago if you havent gotten it you can try going into settings and scroll down to system update and run a manuel update check and if that doesnt work you can try installing smart switch on a computer and try to update that way 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Comet

Note 8 on Verizon is currently on June Patch security lev...

Note 8 on Verizon is currently on June Patch security level. You can see update info by going to the following link:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note8-update/

Samsung_2btbPMi
Astronaut

Having the same problem

Having the same problem

Highlighted
userK6Mml8lmOm
Constellation

I've been checking about everyday for 3 months I have the...

I've been checking about everyday for 3 months I have the unlocked version sm n950u1 on Verizon and I'm stuck on MARCH security patch. No new updates available for me to download. Any ideas!?

Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: I've been checking about everyday for 3 months I have the...

If you have tried installing smart switch on a computer and updating that way I would suggest contacting Verizon Customer Service 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless