cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung_9gxaP88
Astronaut

Volume Boost No Longer Available

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am hearing impaired and greatly depended upon the volume boost feature on my Note 8. It appears to have dropped after the latest upgrade. I'm anguished over this... can you confirm why this was discontinued??? I specifically chose Samsung because of this feature and feel betrayed. I need a cell phone that allows me to actually HEAR during a phone call, not one with 10 fancy photo modes. VERY, very unhappy with the latest upgrade and had I known the extra volume booster had been deleted, I would not have activated the upgrade. One would think with all of the strict ADA laws, your programmers would see the extreme value in the volume boost. Unfortunately my days of being a happy Samsung customer are coming to an end.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Volume Boost No Longer Available

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We apologize for the frustration. Please try a 3rd party app to accomplish this. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We apologize for the frustration. Please try a 3rd party app to accomplish this. 

View solution in original post

usergU95D7OOFC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
  • Is there a third party app that samsung recommends?
Samsung_9gxaP88
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

All I need is the in-call volume boost back on my phone. Easy. The main reason I purchased a Galaxy. This is really detrimental for me and the hearing impaired community in general. Shame on you for taking away an ADA feature.

user0ajiwOa0Ac
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Maybe time to check out another phone service...