cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Username
Constellation

Warranty Repair

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How long does the warranty replacement take? Sent my phone in for repair 5 weeks ago. The repair self tracking link doesn't work and I don't seem to get status update unless I call. Even then it takes a couple days to receive some info. Phone was delivered to the repair site in TX on 11/14. Got an email about the repair being on hold for parts on 11/15. Then got an email about the phone will not be repaired and an ENR swap on 11/16. No updates after that until I called in two weeks later on 11/30. Someone said the ENR turnaround time was 2 weeks so I should be getting an email update very soon with a tracking number for the replacement. That email never came. I called in again on 12/10 and was told that the repair exceeded the usual time frame and it was being escalated. They gave me an escalation reference number. On 12/14 I received an email with a new repair ticket number stating that there's a new request to exchange the phone under warranty. Crickets ever since.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Warranty Repair

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We apologize for your experience. Please send your ticket number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We apologize for your experience. Please send your ticket number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Username
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
*Update* I received the phone today on New Years Eve. So it took a total of 47 days to replace my phone thru the warranty process.
Ruthnessa
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is the same thing that is going on with me. They receive my Galaxy tablet 10.1 A on 12/12/18. And I got a email on 12/13 that Is was going to be put on hold. I called waited a 30 mins told it was going to be escalated. Been calling and still getting the same BS answer it is now 2/6/19 and a still don't know anything about it. I'm beyond frustrated and I was told 7 to 10 days tops. All this to replace a screen. Come on how long do is take for a part to come in? I was told I would just receive a replacement because I have been waiting this long once and it was never mentioned again. Then I was told they would call me the next day to give me a recap that was a week ago. MY Ticket # is 4149003598. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION
it looks like even after 2 years their process hasn't changed. This year they also got my money for the S10+, but definitely won't get my money again for next Galaxy devices.
usercbcBZnB0Pj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

They have lost my phone and so far aren’t willing to replace it or even refund me. This was after a week of them putting off telling me the truth and giving me 1000 excuses. Beware!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercbcBZnB0Pj Can I please have your ticket number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

usercbcBZnB0Pj
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sent