userqpuwOFuPvC
Constellation

When will the android pie release for the galaxy note 8 I'm very excited for it

JUMP TO SOLUTION

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MagicalWingLT
Asteroid

Re: When will the android pie release for the galaxy note 8 I'm very excited for it

JUMP TO SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: When will the android pie release for the galaxy note 8 I'm very excited for it

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're unable to speculate on the release of this update. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MagicalWingLT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole I don't know why you are saying that when Sammobile just reported last night that a stable version of One UI is out for the Note 8 in other countries. You should be able to give a estimated time frame for the US and other regions by now.... From what I have read, and these were confirmed statements by Samsung that it was suppose to come out around the 19th this month. But now it's been released earlier then expected. Carriers should be releasing it within two weeks or sooner..... 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry but we're unable to speculate at all about updates that have not yet been released.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MagicalWingLT
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
usereuVoL8Yt4O
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay, I'm going to explain this out to you rather than saying "we're unable to speculate at all about updates that have not yet been released". 

So the US technically gets a different phone than the rest of the world. In other countries they get whats called an exynos processor. The US gets a snapdragon processor. This one tiny little thing cuases Samsung to have to pretty much do a different build of the Pie update for the US users. Even though the rest of the world is getting Pie, we have to wait for samsung to officially release it for our models. 

userkvU4yqCn7M
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Google releases it, Samsung brands it, and the carrier installs bloatware

Highlighted
userkvU4yqCn7M
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Google releases it, Samsung brands it, and the carrier installs bloatware.. Try again.