cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userImKXn4TrWv
Astronaut

Where did the pro video mode go??!!

I got the Samsung Note 8 2 years ago for its amazing video and picture quality, I attend concerts everywhere and the Pro Mode was vital as a concert goer

Tonight I attended a concert and I couldnt film anything with the same quality I used to thanks to the latest software update that drags from the S10. Now the Note 8 is also affected in the video mode as the S10 and S9... awful!

I was considering to buy and "upgrade" my phone to the note 10 when it comes out but ever since this last update that affects me I am for the first time in my life considering to switch to iPhone

If Samsung doesnt bring the video mode by May I will change to iPhone, this is unbelievable!!! How can Samsung go backwards with a simple thing!

PLUS. it's awful that they placed the record video button separate from the picture as it was before.... makes the switching from Video to Picture even MORE slow!

*I also posted the same thing on the Samsung S10 forum cause I expect them to take action!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Where did the pro video mode go??!!

Some people are posting that its been removed I hope it will be back shortly but its up to the developers to bring it back or not 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Samsung Care Ambassador

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless
Keefed
Cosmic Ray

Some people are complaining about editing features but they are still available you just need to hit the pencil button from any picture. I didn't think they had a video pro mode. I only ever seen the picture version.

Samsung Care Ambassador

I'm not 100% sure only time I use my camera is when I'm around family events 

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please mark it as "Solved."

Note 9 User

Samsung Care Ambassador

Note 9 User on Verizon Wireless