cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Will Not Power

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note8. I was using this phone this weekend and noticed that the car charger was not charging the phone. Didnt think much of it. At night, I put the phone was about 9% charged. In the morning after the phone was on the charger all night (wireless, then hardwired powered) would not turn on. I have done all the standard troubleshooting steps. ie. hold volume up or down and bixby and power, none of it works. Can I still get my phone serviced by Samsung?

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Will Not Power

Hello!

When you say that it was on the charger all night (wireless, then hardwired powered) do you mean that it was plugged into the wall charger while on the wireless charging pad?

Highlighted
Constellation

Thanks for the reply.

I had the phone in the wireless charger over night, in the morning the phone was shut off, would not turn on. I then plugged it in the wire charger, then the phone felt like it was pulse every second. I tried to the soft reset with the volume keys and power but all the screen would do is show the boot-up same screen for a second and then restart it again. It feels like it has a electrical failure. I take great care of my phones, did not drop it or slip it in water. It was working the day before when i was driving and had it plugged into the car charger.

Any further thoughts?

Paresh

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

It seems with these symptoms that the device is going to need service. Could you please send me your model code and IMEI number in a private message so I can assist you further? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar