I just baught a samsung galaxy active 2 watch and trying to wireless change it through my Galaxy Note8 device using PowerShare.
I am following the instructions and opening the quick settings menu from the top yet there is no "Wireless PowerShare" options.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Only the s10 and note 10 series have wireless powershare.
The Note 8 is on the list of devices that can RECEIVE a charge using wireless powershare from a s10 or note 10...
But the Note 8 will not charge other devices since it doesnt have the necessary hardware.
Charging smart accessories with Wireless PowerShare
Assuming your Galaxy S10e has sufficient battery and you need to charge your smartwatch or other smartphones that are capable of wireless charging, here’s how you enable the feature:
- From the Home screen, drag down the Notification panel.
- Drag down the Quick settings panel.
- Tap Wireless PowerShare.
- Place your smartphone face down on a flat surface.
- Place your wireless charging capable accessory on the back of the smartphone. (Your wireless charging capable accessory should be centered on the back of the device.)
- The screen will confirm once the devices are connected. Tap “OK”.
- When your accessory is finished charging, remove it from the back of your smartphone.