Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEfYFq3Zrua
Constellation

World Wide Warranty

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

It would be hugely appreciated if you could please confirm whether buying from the website 'Eglobalcentral' would affect the world wide warranty of Samsung of 24 months (specifically for the UK).

I certainly hope that is the case, but I have massive doubts Samsung offers its warranty to customers of such intermediaries, but I thought it worth asking.

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor

Re: World Wide Warranty

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userEfYFq3Zrua

This is a great question. It's possible that the warranty will stand, but honestly it might be best to reach out to your Samsung regional support to check. Since this Community is based largely around US devices, I could only talk for us here for sure, and we only have a year warranty in the US so that won't help you much.  XD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Honored Contributor

Re: World Wide Warranty

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @userEfYFq3Zrua

This is a great question. It's possible that the warranty will stand, but honestly it might be best to reach out to your Samsung regional support to check. Since this Community is based largely around US devices, I could only talk for us here for sure, and we only have a year warranty in the US so that won't help you much.  XD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post