cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Xbox Game Pass Code

Hi team,

I purchased my Moga Xbox Controller and received a couple of days ago. I still havent received the 3 months Xbox Game Pass code and today is the available day to start playing. When can we expect the code? Has someone receive it?
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Xbox Game Pass Code

Gotta love samsung hey want to be the first to try x box cloud well we will send you your code sometime between Sept 15 and God knows when still waiting on mine as well but just so ya know it is live and working I am on a 1 dollar first month after updating the game pass app through samsung the cloud option appeared now just a wait on the 3 month pass from samsung 

@EliRod01 wrote:
Hi team,

I purchased my Moga Xbox Controller and received a couple of days ago. I still havent received the 3 months Xbox Game Pass code and today is the available day to start playing. When can we expect the code? Has someone receive it?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Xbox Game Pass Code

I was going to do the $1 sub but it says you can only redeem the code for 3 months if you're a subscriber, so dont want to risk losing 3 months free..
Highlighted
Astronaut

I dont want to activate the 1us option before the code cuz I think if you do that the 3 months might not work cuz it says is for new game pass subscriptions.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Xbox Game Pass Code

right there with ya. Tried the chat support team and they just copy and pasted from the website and said it wont be sent until the 15th.... smh. not helpful.
Highlighted
Astronaut

same. it was making me nervous when they were copy and pasting Sept 15th. I was like duh. thats today!
Highlighted
Constellation

Same here, i got my new phone almost one month ago and my controller half month ago, i still don't get xbox code from samsung, i ask the customer service they told me will arrive shortly . Hope everybody get code and enjoy the game soon Smiley Happy