cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJOdnebM5fy
Constellation

issue with my maps

i faced an issue with my maps as its not correct and the blue arrow dont appeare , i found a dot and its not correct , dont move , maps didnt work correctly , i need it to work like before which is blue arrow , please i need to fix it as soon as possible as i use the maps daily and now i cant go any where.

Maps.png

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: issue with my maps

It looks like the start of the arrow is under the white circle. Try clicking the recenter button to get the map centered on your current position.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Are you using Google Maps?

userJOdnebM5fy
Constellation

Yes 

Highlighted

@userJOdnebM5fy wrote:

i faced an issue with my maps as its not correct and the blue arrow dont appeare , i found a dot and its not correct , dont move , maps didnt work correctly , i need it to work like before which is blue arrow , please i need to fix it as soon as possible as i use the maps daily and now i cant go any where.

Maps.png

Image doesn't show... Go to location service by pulling down notification panel, tap and hold the location icon. If not there, swipe left.  This will take you to location settings.  See that correct location method is selected.  If all looks good, tap and hold on Maps shortcut on your home screen, when context menu appears, tap on App info.  Then go to storage and tap clear cache.  Check your Maps app again, if did't help, then come back to the same spot and this time tap on clear data