cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

Re: note 8 not charging or powering on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'll be happy to look into this process for you and see what I can do for you, @userYqcEzl2CQ0. Would you mind providing me with some private information in a private message? Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userYqcEzl2CQ0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi Trevor,
What do you need?
Highlighted
userF45UUF10qa
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Verizon Note 8 just started experiencing this issue. My phone died to 0% today at work, and when I got home to put it on the charger, it wouldnt charge -- no lights, no warmth, no anything! All the suggest reset options did not work either. Nor did 'stacking' (micro-charging for 15 secs at time). Nothing can bring it back to life after reaching 0% now!

From a public relations standpoint, it is absolute insanity that after the Note 7 debacle you are refusing to send customers who are exeriencing this now-well-reported issue a brand new device, but instead waste their time, money, and loyalty with refurbished or repaired phones -- phone that are nearly $1000!

I would argue that Samsung's response to this issue has been even worse than the Note 7 issue because they're refusing to do right by their loyal customers, even after we were willing to stick with them on the Note 8.

I know personally I am going to be absolutely livid if I have to accept a device that is "refurbished" or "repaired" after sending in this defective unit.

user7Q3LjgVueu
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I had this problem about a month ago. Samsung asked me to send them my device and I did. They performed a few "repairs" while I was without my phone for about 2 weeks. I got it back and figured everything was good. A few days ago, the problem happens again. I called samsung and they wanted me to send my device in again. So thats another two weeks without a phone. I asked them if they could send me a replacement phone with the condition that I would send my device in so I dont have to go phoneless for 2 weeks. They tell me that according to policy, there is nothing they can do even though it was the second time with the problem. They can only repair my phone when I send it in. I feel helpless that there is nothing I can do about it and just have to be phoneless. It is also frustrating for me to go from the blazing success of the Note 7 to this situation. Keep this up and samsung will be losing those "loyal Note customers" that they brag about. I figured people who had this problem and have gotten it "fixed" should make sure it is actually fixed. 

userYqcEzl2CQ0
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Personaly, I think that marking this thread as solved is disingenuous.

Clearly, it is not solved.

-Emil