cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

"Show call stickers" in the Phone app.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yea i did that it not showing me anything with a sticker I restarted my phone nothing not showing up what should I do if it's not showing up and I got the stickers turn on with the switch on nothing should I turn it off and turn it back on or what
Highlighted
Pilot

"Show call stickers" in the Phone app.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've found a method that works intermittently. Back up your data, and factory reset your phone.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: "Show call stickers" in the Phone app.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a galaxy note 8 and can use call stickers when calling an s8. But when i reseted my note 8 (due to pop up ads) it's gone. Show call sticker is on in settings. I even tried downloading in the galaxy apps but nothing shows. 😕 i hope someone can suggest a resolution. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can u help me find my call stickers.. I don't see them anywhere.. Note 8

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I get the full model number of the device? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I also have the same issue (not being able to see the call stickers), I have sprint, s9+, any solutions?
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out, would you mind giving us a bit more detailed information about your device, @userVUZRGU56nP?

* Model Number

* Baseband Version

* Carrier

You can find most of this information in Settings > About Phone. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
SPRINT/SM-G965U/G965USQU1ARBG
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @userVUZRGU56nP, would you mind letting me know exactly what you are looking for? I am unable to find any information about call stickers.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

me too, im from malaysia i just bought s9 on april  this yr, at first the call sticker show up den now suddenly not appeared, check all the setting specially phone setting and the show sticker call is enable, but still not appeared, can somebody help on this pls..