cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: "Show call stickers" in the Phone app.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

>Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I think what you may be looking for is a feature found in T-mobile devices. Call stickers are not a feature provided by Sprint.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another solution if the above doesn't work is to go to both phones and delete the other phones merged contacts.  My wife had an old merged profile sharing of my contact.  Once I cleared it in this phone, she could then send me stickers

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

well if you have sprint, i was just told from thier tech support that they do not support the call stickers smh.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

well that's no fun Smiley Mad