cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

screen sharing

my mobile samsung note 8 does not support screen sharing I can't do screen sharing at messenger application it's icon doesn't appear .

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: screen sharing

Are you referring to smart view? With the all-new Samsung Smart View app, you can enjoy your personalized Smart Hub experience on your smartphone or tablet with all the benefits of touch. Browse across your favorite live TV and streaming apps more. Discover and launch your movies, shows, sports, music or games directly from your phone without interrupting your viewing experience on the TV.

Pull down the quick settings from the top of the screen and tap on the smart view icon.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Smart view doesn't work after android 10. No matter how hard i try (clean cache, reset network setting, keep my s10+ up to date etc.) Still no solution.. please someone explain what the is going on seriously ?? @SamsungAdam 

Constellation

no i mean that the icon of screen sharing in messenger application doesnot appear so i cant make sreen sharing to any one .