cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userEfV6SQMthr
Constellation

unable to unlock my note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

someone factory reset my phone because I had forgot my password and so wanted it factory reset so that I can use my google account to login but however I had other few issues which are my s pen is broken inside my phone and I am unable to take it out without help of a technician and that my screen is cracked and I am unable to press the top 1/3 of my phone and of which is where I can click the option of sign in with google account . so I have been planning onto getting my screen fixed by a non samsung service provider because they are 20% cheaper, do you think after fixing screen I'll be able to access my phone? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: unable to unlock my note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, let's see if I can help with some of this. With the broken screen you'll need to make sure you get it repaired by an authorized technician, same goes for the removal of the S Pen. I would recommend visiting a local uBreakiFix location they should be able to help with both. You can find their locations by visiting this link https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations. With the Google Lock Protection once the phone has had the screen replaced if you are still unable to access it you'll need to get either your proof of purchase or proof of activation and we can help with that. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: unable to unlock my note 8

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, let's see if I can help with some of this. With the broken screen you'll need to make sure you get it repaired by an authorized technician, same goes for the removal of the S Pen. I would recommend visiting a local uBreakiFix location they should be able to help with both. You can find their locations by visiting this link https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations. With the Google Lock Protection once the phone has had the screen replaced if you are still unable to access it you'll need to get either your proof of purchase or proof of activation and we can help with that.