cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

wifi tips app

Is anyone else having issues with the wifi tips app error popping up every few minutes saying it is stopping? I think it is messing up my wifi connection as well. 
19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: wifi tips app

@userL1JgMCHpAf 

Can you post a screenshot here?

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00038721/

You may need to try some routine troubleshooting on that:

If one of these steps above help, let us know here and select this post as the solution.

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
Highlighted
Supernova

@userL1JgMCHpAf @useraCCz1rFJGk @userDMwEXCljJn 

Do the steps above help?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Yes it started yesterday. Keeps popping up when using other apps. It is getting extremely annoying. 

Highlighted
Constellation

It started  13 August on 2 different phones. Have rebooted and forced closed and it's still happening. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Started right after the update. Maybe I was wrong. Apple at least communicates with its users when they screw up.

Highlighted
Constellation

Yes, it started right after I updated to the most recent update of the OS.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Yes, I've been having that problem occasionally for a couple of days, maybe since Thursday.

Today I was on a road trip going, on the road for 6 or 7 hours, and this error popped up 5 or 6 times.  Funny thing, most of the time on this road trip I was actually on the road, nowhere near any wifi spots.

Highlighted
Astronaut

YES, I have the same problem and I cannot find a solution for it, can Samsung give an answer to this?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello,

Have you attempted to wipe the cache partition on your device recently?

- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the green Android logo displays, release all keys ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight 'wipe cache partition'.
- Press the Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key until 'yes' is highlighted and press the Power button.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the “Reboot system now” is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.