Can you post a screenshot here?
You may need to try some routine troubleshooting on that:
If one of these steps above help, let us know here and select this post as the solution.
Yes, I've been having that problem occasionally for a couple of days, maybe since Thursday.
Today I was on a road trip going, on the road for 6 or 7 hours, and this error popped up 5 or 6 times. Funny thing, most of the time on this road trip I was actually on the road, nowhere near any wifi spots.
Have you attempted to wipe the cache partition on your device recently?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the green Android logo displays, release all keys ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight 'wipe cache partition'.
- Press the Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key until 'yes' is highlighted and press the Power button.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, the “Reboot system now” is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.