Does the powerbot 7070 come with a charger?

SOLVED
Astronaut

Does the powerbot 7070 come with a charger?

Does the powerbot 7070 come with a charger? I see the docking station in accessories for an additional purchase, but shouldn't that come with the device? I guess I dont understand ... i would think a charger should come with the device but I cant find any spec that says the vacuum comes with a charger, if they are going to bill me for the charger I probably won't be buying this as I feel charging the device is kind of a requirement for the purchase. Please let me know if a charger comes with the Samsung 7070 powerbot vacuum, thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
3 weeks ago

Re: Does the powerbot 7070 come with a charger?

Here is a list of the items that come in the box when purchased from an authorized retailer:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

1 REPLY
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by SamsungCole (Samsung Moderator)
3 weeks ago

Re: Does the powerbot 7070 come with a charger?

Here is a list of the items that come in the box when purchased from an authorized retailer:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.