Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touched.

Highlighted
Constellation

Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touched.

Microwave is 1 month out of warranty and a couple of weeks ago it started this press OK to start issue. By the amount of post this  seems to be a very common problem. Today the fan started by itself. This is a hazard, if next the microwave is going to start by itself when no one is around. What is the fix? There should be a recall.

7 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody tou...

Could you send me a private message with the full model and serial number?  I would like to see what I can do.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody tou...

Are you still needing assistance with the microwave? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

ME21K7010DS
[HIDDEN]

Samsung Moderator

Please send us a private message here so that we can set you up for service: http://bit.ly/2mcMgp1

Samsung Moderator

Please send us a private message as soon as you can.  

Constellation

Re: Over the range microwave oven inputs 7 by itself and prompts to hit OK or Start... nobody touche

No helpful
Samsung Moderator

That would be a service call.  Could you send us a private message with the full model and serial number?