Powerbot R9350 Sucked In Water, And Has Stopped Working.

Constellation

Powerbot R9350 Sucked In Water, And Has Stopped Working.

[ Edited ]

Hi guys,

I bought the Powerbot R9350 a while ago. I usually schedule it to clean at a certain time. But this one time, I didn't know my daughter spilled water on the floor, and when it started cleaning, it sucked up most of the water and stopped. Initially I didn't know what happened and why it was just sitting there and not the charging station when I got back from work, so I picked it up, and set it on the charging station but it didn't charge. Just the charging indicator light flashing on the Powerbot R9350, and the charging light on the charging station (green) flashing simultaneously when I press the power/ play button. Someone please help. 

10 REPLIES
Supernova

Re: Powerbot R9350 Sucked In Water, And Has Stopped Working.

I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. I would be happy to look in to this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and serial number of the unit.

Constellation

Was your problem resolved? it just happened to me! 

I bought my powerbot less than a month ago and my husband was cleaning the bathroom and did not noticed that was already the scheduled time for the vacuum to start and it sucked wather (not sure how much tho) ... 

Initially i didnt new but saw the vacuum in the middle of my living room and i thought the battery had ended and it wasnt able to return to the charger... i put in the charger and nothing... the green light didnt show... so i tried to turn it on and the green light appeared but it disappeared right after... i thought it weird and asked my husband and he didnt said anything... i removed the dustbin to clean and there was water in it then hubby said that he saw the vacuum passing through the bathroom and that it should had sucked the water that das at the door. Now the vacuum is not charguing and not turning on! 

Samsung Moderator

Could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Sent!

Astronaut

What did you guys find out.   Just happened to me too!!

Astronaut

Did you hear anything??
Constellation

yesterday mi air wall condition was making water to inside and I schedule it at mi work schedule, my powerbot sucked water, I don't know how much, but it dosen't work. I set in on the chargin station buet it didn't charge.

i have guarantee, but I want to know if you have any other solution

Supernova

@marie67: Can I get the full model number of your unit? 

Constellation

Right? Did anyone get a solution?