Powerbot turns itself off

Constellation

Powerbot turns itself off

My powerbot model # SR2AK935OWK turns itself completely off as soon as it leaves base. Could this mean it is time for a new battery? It has been well used for about 2 years. I had noticed its cycles seemed to be getting shorter before it just won't go anymore.

7 REPLIES
Supernova

Re: Powerbot turns itself off

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

Constellation

Did you figure out what the issue was? I am having the same problem.

Constellation

I’m having the same problem. Would love some help... i posted a new thread before finding this post.
Constellation

This is exactly the problem I am having. I am having to send it in for repair. Thank goodness mine is still under warranty. The issue started right at 10 months of ownership.

Constellation

Good luck to anybody having this problem or any other for that matter if not under warranty. After warranty is up Damsung will not repair. I called numerous vacuum shops, Best Buy and computer shops no one will touch it. So at about 2 1/2 years old mine is useless.  Its a shame to have paid over $1000 and it only last this long. Can't get help. 

Constellation

did they tell you what caused it?

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Nothing, they were so unhelpful it’s not even funny. I called customer service, did everything they asked, sent it in, and got it back with a phone call that said they can’t help because it was 45 days out of warranty. You can’t pay to have it fixed and no one fixes them. $1100 in the garbage. I will NEVER buy from Samsung again. Waste of money.