Smart home app won't connect to Powerbot 9350 anymore

Constellation

Re: Smart home app won't connect to Powerbot 9350 anymore

[ Edited ]

This last post is almost 3 MONTHS OLD and still has no resolution.

My 9350 is having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM as a number of other people in this thread and at other sites on the Internet.  I think 3 MONTHS is MORE than enough time to come up with a fix.  Get Your SH*T together Samsung !

Constellation

Following this thread - - I am having the exact same issue with a replacement Samsung Powerbot R9350.  It gets through most of the set up and then fails like the oringal poster.

Mine also runs at the old set up time but I am completely unable to connect to the Samrt Home app to run or control times. 

Please help

Constellation

Can we please get an update on this?

Constellation

I'm a 9250 owner with this same problem.  It worked once, now I can no longer get into scheduling, also mapping was never accessable on the android.  When is this going to be fixed?

Constellation

I have not been able to get mine to connect via the app. The setup runs fine via Smartthings or Smart Home - but shows Disconnected after it is configured....

Really upset. 

@samsung - any chance we can get refunds? Totally unnacceptable and the competitors apps apparently work.... I grabbed the Samsung one over brand loyalty and looks like the biggest mistake ever.....

Constellation

@samsung @samsung @MySamsung

i just got my powerbot 9300 and installed smartthing app.  happen this to me!

please help to resolve for this kind of issue since we all spend money to buy this powerbot. 

my email is dannygoh3344@gmail.com 

Constellation

I just had the same thing happen to me, it was connected last night, same message on my smarthome app, I turned the power off on the bottom of the vacuum, turned it back on, went back to the SmartHome App and it recognized it, finally.  I didn't want to have to delete everything and start over with the mapping process because that takes forever, thank goodness this worked.  Hope this helps!

Constellation

I'm having same issue for months now with 9350 not connecting.  

Constellation

Same here.  I've had mine for about 2 years and it just started doing this a few months back.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I also cannot get mine to map at all when i click on the history option it just show loading then nothing just the same screen as before with the robot controls and I keep losing device connection to apps smart things and smart home. i have tried different phones so i know its not a device issue.

also as a sidenote I only have 4 options and from the information packet i shouldhave a few more options.

what my apps show is.

-battery

-suction power 

-schedule

-history (nonfunctional)