Smart home app won't connect to Powerbot 9350 anymore

Constellation

Re: Smart home app won't connect to Powerbot 9350 anymore

“Workaround” This will connect your powerboat robot vacuum to smart home and Smart Thing without a hub or router. I hope Samsung Tech support reads this, it may help with their bug. I’ve had the same problem that you are all having, I tried connecting my powerboat R9350 to Samsung smart home and it says ether can’t find AP and not connected. I tried it on two different routers using a Pixel 2 and a Samsung Tab A. Yes, you can turn off the mobile data and it will find the AP but it still shows disconnected. My problem also was I had a possessed powerbot and it would just start cleaning, so I needed to find a way to get into the settings. This “workaround” works and will connect your powerbot to both the smart home app and the smart thing app and will allow you to get into the settings until Samsung fixes the bug. So, trying everything I found this to work, hope it helps. Step 1, put powerbot on the charger, make sure it’s on. 2, put your phone into hotspot mode “this will be your router”. 3, you’ll need a second device with the smart home app on it, then connect to the hotspot. 4, go through the steps of adding your powerbot and you’ll be able to get into the setting on your powerbot, make floor plans, turn off schedule, do updates and everything else you would like to do. 5, Once you are done just turn off your hotspot. If you ever need to make any changes, you’ll just need to turn on the same hotspot. Sorry its just a workaround until Samsung can fix the app.
Constellation

Re: Smart home app won't connect to Powerbot 9350 anymore

Same exact issues here and I have contacted samsung 6 times never getting resolved.