samsung support complaint

Constellation

samsung support complaint

I sent my Samsung powerbot for repaired since the middle of July of this year. This experience has really changed my view of the company and terrible customer service. They finally approved the exchange team to send out another vacuum since July, every time I called I was advised I would be receiving a call. Today is September 6, 2018, and no one has contacted me yet.
5 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: samsung support complaint

Sorry to hear, mind shooting me a private message here so we can look into this for you?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

I got no help period from the tech guy he did not know what the heck was talking about. The tech guy said I should call a repair man out to my house all to have the service man tell Samsung what the heck was wrong with my front load dryer well some of are single parents with limited income I just can't call anyone and have them tell you what is wwrong with my dryer when the danm tech guy could have told me. No I had to go online and find my answer your service is so bad....

Samsung Moderator

@userGRcVp8ou5f: Would you happen to have a reference number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Constellation

I have the same issue. What do I need to do to get it to not make this noise? $1000+ spent I feel like I shouldn’t have to listen to the vacuum sound obnoxious.