sgtab3lite

nk2
Constellation

sgtab3lite

I device encrypted my device,  and forgot my password.  How can I turn it off, with out the pw. 2nd, question, just put in a Samsung 32 evo sd card.How many apps can I transfer from device storage. 3rd question, I need more memory and ram, also a good browser. Iwent back to google Chrome.  Dolphin, Oprea, Oprea Mini, Firefox Mozzila, They all crash or say not responding when I  amin the middle of something.  Almost all the time with espn. Appreciate any and all help.ng2

4 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: sgtab3lite

I am sorry. Can I have the model number of your device? Thank you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

nk2
Constellation

Samsung Drew, I'm sorry about the model #. SMT-110 .THIS thing keeps freezing up, and also when I boost it With DU Booster, Clean Master, CM Security, after about 10 minutes it says CPU overheating. Need Help. Drew. Thanks,  Nk2.

nk2
Constellation

Samsung Drew, Nk2 again. Here's the complete model number,  on the box. SM-T110NDWAXAR. SORRY.  

Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. I am going to need a little information from you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name and the serial number of this tablet? Thank you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.