Original topic:

A02S Sim Card Manager Missing

(Topic created: 01-11-2022 10:53 PM)
user45KSgfMlYP
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

My Samsung A02S is a dual SIM phone yet it does not have a SIM Card Manager. I added both SIMs and SD card to my phone but I am not able to turn on the second SIM card. I have updated my phone to the latest software and also reset my phone. Can someone please let me know the work around for this?

DE55CD4B-89CF-4F4E-A85B-6124FFD9D734.jpeg

0 Likes
2 Replies
user734264fo532
Honored Contributor
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Open Settings

Tap search icon

type "sim" and see if the setting is displayed - it may be somewhere else.

If you don't see it, it may be carrier related or the Android you're running doesn't offer the feature
0 Likes
user45KSgfMlYP
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I have a Dual SIM Phone A02S purchased from Samsung's Website in the United States. It comes with model number SM-A025U1/DS (where the /DS stands for Dual Sim). It has two SIM Slots and an SD Card slot. I am not able to use the SIM Card which is present on SIM Slot 2. I put the SIMs on a different dual SIM phone and they both work. The phone does not have a SIM Card Manager. 

I created a case with Samsung and they asked me to ship my phone. They took a look and shipped the phone back stating that everything checked out okay and there is no hardware issue. I think this is more of a software issue since there is no software (SIM Card manager) that allows me to turn on the second SIM Card.

Please suggest how to get the second SIM working now 😞 
Really disappointed that Samsung sold this phone without any Software to run the SIM # 2.