Original topic:

A03 Faulty - recipient getting echo feedback on international device

(Topic created: 11-18-2022 10:55 AM)
Sparkster
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hi Everyone

I just purchased a Samsung A03 to replace an aging cheap generic Vodafone branded phone.

I need to be able to have a headset plugged in so I can deal with work calls.  However, when I do have a headset plugged in there appears to be an issue where the recipient can hear themselves echoing back through the phone, making it impossible to continue with the call unless I unplug the headset.

I own more than one headset and this issue occurs no matter which wired in headset I use.

The issue does not occur using the phone without a headset

The issue does not occur using a blue tooth headset

The echo does not occur on My Wife's A52, My Daughters A30, or on my old generic phone using the same headsets.

I've done full updates on the phone and tried to play with the settings, but to no avail.

The issue appears to be specific to the AC port on the A03 so my questions are:

- Is there anything else I can try to fix the issue?

- Or is this just a faulty phone and should I return it for another A03?

- Or is this just a design fault with A03 phones and do I need to get a refund?

Cheers!

2 Replies
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Is it possible that you have your headset volume too high allowing for the mic to pick it up? This happens to me all the time when gaming.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html