JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A10 Suggestions for changing the icons?

(Topic created: 07-04-2021 10:46 AM)
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

This is what I want to do I wanna find a way I can change my icon I just want something new actually renewal look......I was thinking about launcher or something any suggestions 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Mankynn... Setting, display, home screen. Then you can customize or scroll to bottom of picture I posted and use visiblIty enhancement! Screenshot_20210705-094642_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210705-095039_Accessibility.jpg
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Yeah thank you
0 Likes
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Did that work?
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Mine looks like Screenshot_20210705-124335_One UI Home.jpg
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I got the same layout as you that why I was thinking about going to play store type in update messages app and see if that will work
0 Likes
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Not the same as mine, at all. Yours looks dull and my apps look a lot different as well. Actually know how to use the app store. No need to type "update" anything. Play store knows what apps you have. Play store, tap your pic, now inside the search bar, manage apps and device. Look for updates available. Tap that and pick what u want to update or just update all.
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Samsung members v1 is not used anymore. Samsung members now. You might have needed updates. I have Samsung message, idk what u have. Check the galaxy store for app updates as well. Play store doesn't have everything.
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
See how mine look, compared to urs. Big differenceScreenshot_20210705-130440_One UI Home.jpg
mankynn
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Mine alsoScreenshot_20210705-133833_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
STEPOFFWANKER
Galaxy
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Googles apps Screenshot_20210705-130621_One UI Home.jpg