cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: A10e message notifications

I am having the same.exact issue..worked fine till a few days ago. Went threw every possible setting..reset phone...was on the phone for over an hour with no luck. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Anyone with a resolution on this by chance? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

I've yet to hear anything myself or find a fix to it. Help would be appreciated. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model code and IMEI number via private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm experiencing the very same problem I read through this thread and tried all the troubleshooting suggestions mentioned. Could someone please let me know how to proceed? Thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am experiencing the same problem. And tried everything to fix it. But no luck! Can somebody let me know how to fix the problem?

Highlighted
Constellation

Same EXACT issue! I've missed many important text replies bc of this and have also checked and double-checked all settings. It is very frustrating. Any resolutions??

Highlighted
Astronaut

@usergq41RYhqfM 

A friend and I are both having this issue!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried the troubleshooting suggested by @SamsungAdam?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried force stopping, and clearing the cache for the messages app? Have you tried wiping the cache partition on your device?