cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: A10e message notifications

I am having the same issue and have tried all the troubleshooting and no luck. Is there a fix on this? I'm ready to switch this phone over it.

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having same issue. How do you wipe cache from device?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Give these steps a try: 

1. Restart your Samsung Galaxy A10.
2. When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, press and holds the volume up and power buttons simultaneously.
It will take you to the recovery mode.
3. In the recovery menu, find the “Wipe Cache Partition” and you can use the volume down and up key for navigation.
4. Use volume keys to navigate to “Wipe Cache Partition” and use the Power button to select it.
5. When Recovery mode pop up again, navigate to “Reboot System now” and press the power button to select it.
The smartphone will reboot and it will take some time until its restart.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Same issue.. has there been a solution yet?? I might need to return my phone is there is not a fix soon... I can't just keep opening messages every 10 minutes to see if someone is trying to reach me

Highlighted
Constellation

I have tried everything above and only my messages application is not working the way it should. I don't receive a notification when I recieve texts and it's very frustrating when. I am waiting for important messages. All of my notifications are set to be on and it still doesn't work. Is there a fix for this yet. It started after the last update. 

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Give these steps a try: 

1. Restart your Samsung Galaxy A10.
2. When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, press and holds the volume up and power buttons simultaneously.
It will take you to the recovery mode.
3. In the recovery menu, find the “Wipe Cache Partition” and you can use the volume down and up key for navigation.
4. Use volume keys to navigate to “Wipe Cache Partition” and use the Power button to select it.
5. When Recovery mode pop up again, navigate to “Reboot System now” and press the power button to select it.
The smartphone will reboot and it will take some time until its restart.

Highlighted
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. Even tried all the solutions but nothing corrected it. I miss 99% of my messages due to no notification. This is so irritating I thought about switching to iphone. Is there any way to go back to the previous version before the update?

Highlighted
Astronaut

I'm having the same problem like I tried everything and snap chat is also doing it to. I'm having delayed notifications with snapchat and normal messaging and I have all my notifications turned on like some one help

Highlighted
Constellation

Here I am searching the internet for a solution to the EXACT same problems others are having. Had this phone for 1 month and already regretting it. My husband is having the same issue. I'm always missing texts so people have to tell me through Facebook Messenger to check my texts! This is so frustrating!!! I've done all of the steps mention, Samsung, so if you reply, please do not tell me to do anything already mentioned! I need a REAL solution before I smash this garbage. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried reaching out to your carrier regarding this? The next thing to try if that doesn't work is to get the device looked at by a service technician.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Same problem here. Galaxy A10e. December security update started it. Cricket wireless.